By using the MWSC application, households will have convenient means to access their water bill details and make the necessary payment.
How to install the MWSC application to your phone
- To install, use the links below:
- For iPhone users
- For Android users
- Register after downloading the apps.
- After registering, login and update your account details.
How to access your billing details
- After you download the MWSC app, you can upload a photo of your meter and reading to automatically generate your bill.
- A customer notification will be sent via SMS when the day of your water meter reading w is entered on to the app.
- Once the notification is received, a yellow camera icon will appear on the MWSC app home screen.
- After pressing the yellow icon, follow the instructions you are given: upload your meter’s photo and enter the 8 numbers on the meter’s dial, and then submit the information.
- The bill will be generated a short while after MWSC verifies the information.
- Once the bill is uploaded to the app, customers will be notified on their phone.
- If you are unable to send the monthly meter reading, billing will be based on the average reading for that particular household.
- The MWSC website contains further information on using the app to upload your meter reading and photo. How to pay bills online
To pay your bill online:
- Using your web-browser, visit MWSC ePay
- Enter your account number and then meter number.
- Submit your payment.
- Settle your bill using the MWSC phone application.