Skip to main content

Services Issuing permit for Fuel Bowser / Fuel Barges

From Ministry of Defence

MoD issues permit to transport or stock fuel in bowsers and barges that has full filled the safety requirements mentioned in fuel regulation.

Who can apply?

  • Citizens


Completed Application Form

Where can you apply?

  • Ministry of Defence Ameer Ahmed Magu Male’ Republic of Maldives

Additional Information

Ibrahim Faiz - Assistant Director

Tel: +960 3342692

Ext (1115)

Fax: +960 3325525


Theluge form.pdf

Format : PDF
Size: 629.96 KB